Thursday, April 4, 2013

Put on Weight Without Getting Fat

Hey guys here I am with another post. I believe this one is very important. Many of us are gaining weight but at the same time getting fat. You can gain weight without having that tummy hanging over or your body jiggling all over the place. In this short post I show you how to gain weight without getting fat.

  1. Don’t be lazy. Exercise! – I remember when I had started to gain weight; I usually just eat, sleep, go to school and then sleep again. Guys, this is the formula for not just gaining weight but also getting super fat! What I started to do was to do a little jogging for about 15 minutes after school to burn a little bit of calories. I tried not to do too much but just enough to maintain the weight. If you get too super crazy with your exercise routine then your definitely on your way to THIN again!
  2. Watch the amounts you eat before bed. – If you eat way too much before bed, you will not only gain weight but also get super fat. When you sleep your body literally slows down and you burn little or no calories. These calories then become stores as fat! You definitely don’t want too much fat to be stored in your body. You don’t want to be the human King Kong now.
  3. Drink Plenty of Water- Replace most of your sugary juices with pure water. Too much sugar will not only make you fat but will lead to severe health problems. Your body needs water. I drink an average of 4 bottled waters daily. It keeps you hydrated and cleanses your body.